I can change the italics for you if you want... Great entry, though. I hope that with time you have more scope to make decisions. I know that feeling, though, and being subject to the whims of a non-intelligent object (in my case, cells) can be quite frustrating!
Okay, all fixed. I think it had something to do with you taking the html from word, which had a piece of code that changed the rest of the blog page. I have edited the code on your post so that it now displays without going into italics, and the rest of the blog has gone back to normal. :)
I can change the italics for you if you want... Great entry, though. I hope that with time you have more scope to make decisions. I know that feeling, though, and being subject to the whims of a non-intelligent object (in my case, cells) can be quite frustrating!
ReplyDeleteActually, I just noticed that a lot of previous posts have become italicised... I'll see what I can do to fix that.
ReplyDeleteOkay, all fixed. I think it had something to do with you taking the html from word, which had a piece of code that changed the rest of the blog page. I have edited the code on your post so that it now displays without going into italics, and the rest of the blog has gone back to normal. :)
ReplyDelete