Monday, September 21, 2009

fatigue

I'm not recruiting today.

Simply...

Because I'm tired.

Because I'm overworked.

Because I'm stressed.

Because I'm a whingey, conflicted, irritating person to be around.

Because I've just ingested cow's milk.

Because tonight I have to go make some more stupid calls to alumni.

Because I've eaten too many biscuits at work.

Because it's a Tuesday, and people are only nice on Monday and Friday mornings.

Because I miss him.

Because I get home at 10 pm every night.

Because I want to spend all day reading blogs.

Because I want to finish the book I've been reading for two weeks.

Because I want to take a holiday, right now.

Because I feel as if AMS is bullshit.

Because my stomach is upset.

Because I still owe a ridiculous number of hours to Hypnos.

Because I want to hurry up and be a real doctor already.

Because my supervisor is useless.

Because I want to be that feverish little girl in the waiting room with her dad, watching TV and sucking on a purple icy-pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment