Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kentish photos

I thought I might as well link the photos here, since the blog has had a paucity of content added recently. Therefore, prepare for a long post. Whole set is here.


Pumpkins
Pumpkins in my cousin's garden

Pinkish
A flower... can someone identify?


Sunflower
A sunflower lit from behind. It was about 4m tall! Actually, I saw a much larger sunflower two weeks ago, but blog entry and photos from that still to come.


More huttery
Beach huts down at Tankerton

The ubiquitous bee
Another bee... I'm going to miss them when they go away for the winter. I do wish I had a macro lens, though.


Not quite Bondi...
The beach... note all the breakwaters.

Beach huts 1
Beach huts again. Weird to have them sitting on grass.

Wavelet
Proof that sand can be found... with difficulty.

Pebbles 1
But this is how most of the beach looks.

Gull
A gull looking out into the harbour, probably waiting for someone to clean the old fish out of their boat.

Gulls of the sea
Reminds me of home, really...

Pebbles 2
I love the mottling on these pebbles, and the worn shell in amongst them.

So there are a few photos to bore/interest you. There are more in the full set, so you're welcome to view the rest if you're really bored at work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment