I was cooking today and felt like writing up what I cooked, so any of you who are bored can try making it. No specific amounts listed, because I am sure that you can work them out. Trial and error is the way to cook! :)
Try it and see. They're good.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow I never knew this existed :p too bad it's the end of the ams year already haha. so you take food pictures too james ;)
ReplyDeleteI do... I have a large number of food pictures which really should be going up online, but I'm lazy. Plus lots of food pics on my iPhone which I've taken while cooking interesting things. :) It's likely you'll see me doing my strange style of cooking a fair bit in Ballarat, where I will at long last have access to decent market vegetables, and an oven! I haven't had an oven for a whole year now, and I really miss it.
ReplyDelete