I'm really tired still.
On the upside, my data collection is nearly completed, (about 15/535 left), so hopefully I will be able to spend less time onsite and relax a little bit. AMS is horrible if you have a very strong need for variety and purpose. I don't think it's very well timed in the course, in that we haven't had any clinical exposure, and so haven't had any time to actually learn anything.
In other news, I have learnt that there is such thing as too much corn. Mmm... corn. I ate two-and-a-half cobs on Friday. I love corn. Once I bought a packet of frozen kernels and would fill cups with them, cook them in the microwave, and eat them with a big spoon. Mmmm.
Hans learnt that cakes do not bake at 300 degrees C. Indeed, almost NOTHING cooks at that temperature, it just burns horribly. You'll be happy to hear I rescued it from the oven while there was still an oven, and that there was salvageable batter under the crusty top, which became cupcakes. Even better, turns out he and his mum like the crusty bits. Win all round.
Also, I need a new haircut. Suggestions?
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:O I never knew what bakes at what temperature - thanks Alyssa for the good advice!
ReplyDeleteRe haircut: why don't you post a photo of yourself up (or is it easier to FB?) I'm having trouble envisaging your hairstyle at the moment...it's been too long since I last saw you!