Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's feeling a bit empty in here...

Hi everyone... It's feeling a bit empty here! We need to get some more posting going. I will try to write up a post about my Turkey trip in the next few days, but it would be great to see something other than my rambling. :P If you would like to be subscribed to the blog and/or comments in your email, then just reply to me in this post and I can add you to it. Then, in the rare event that anyone posts or comments (:P), it will be sent to your email so that you don't have to visit the site to know that it's there. :)

In other news, I've started up my own websites, http://enlightened0ne.com and http://enlightenedphotography.net. Currently they both redirect to the same temporary website. I am working on learning how to make a decent site with proper paypal and credit card payments etc. If anyone needs some hosting space, I have plenty! :)

Oh, and just so that there's a picture on the front page, here's one of the Turkey photos that's passed muster:

Blue mosque HDR

Again, comment here if you want to receive blog posts and/or comments in your email. Hope AMS is going well! :D

2 comments:

  1. :) Now I just have to get my website made and hope that someone likes it enough to buy a print. :P

    ReplyDelete